Chewing gum and mobile phones:
- Gum and phones are not allowed in the school.
We would greatly appreciate a contribution of 80 euro from each household for the coming year. This 80 euro is needed to cover stationary costs - printing, photocopying, letters, stamps, replacing ink cartridges etc. It is also needed to buy materials for various subjects in particular Woodwork, science subjects & Home Ec. This can be paid in cash or a cheque to : ‘Meán Scoil an Leith Triúigh’.
Diary and Locker
- As with previous years the cost of the diary is 10 euro and the cost of renting a locker is 10 euro.
- Any students who wish to purchase Personal Accident can do so at a cost of 7.00 euro per pupil which is valid from start of academic year
- This is 24 hour cover for all social, domestic , leisure as well as all school activities.
- It is recommended by the Board of Management of Meán Scoil Nua an Leith Triúigh that each student avails of this personal accident insurance.
- As with previous years Art will take place every Wednesday from 2.00 – 4.00 (for Years 1,2 & 3) and from 4.00 – 6.00 (for years 4,5 & 6).
- The cost of Art for the full academic year is 200 euro per student.
- Supervised Study will commence on September 6th at a cost of 150 euro until the Christmas break. If 2 or more family members wish to do supervised study the cost is reduced by 30 euro for each additional person. The study is supervised by teachers and is on every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 4.00 to 7.00.
- The cost of Transition for the full academic year is 350 euro per student . This fee is towards the cost of Friday activities. Students are asked to arrange transition year work experience during the summer months and a sheet is enclosed to assist you.